This summer meant being at home. I haven't been home for more than a couple weeks in two years. I moved from London to Indianapolis and I wasn't quite sure how I felt about it. I was 100% ready for Naked Tchopstix, Leo, family and my own bed. But this all meant that I wouldn't be hopping on a plane to Iceland for the weekend or going on a run to Kensington Gardens. Parts of me felt that moving home meant complacency.
I couldn't have been more wrong.
I learned more about myself and Jesus than I could have ever imagined. Isn't that funny how God does that? Right when I was least expecting it, he showed up in the biggest ways. I learned that deep parts of my soul needed to trust Jesus. That was one of the hardest things, but the way God showed up and blew my mind in how he did this.
One of the biggest blessings this summer was starting to date Luke. We've been friends for two years but this summer we were finally in the same city for more than a couple week on a holiday break. This relationship is one of the best adventures I've been on and I'm so thankful.
- Sunday night Delight with the IHM sisterhood
- One Direction concert
- Carly came home! Dinner parties with lifelong friends.
- Rooftop date nights.
- Rivi days with my babies.
- Girls shopping trip with Cessy and Maria.
- Leo's 2nd birthday
- Washing cars with dad.
- 22nd birthday dinner party
- Grand Canyon road trip adventure
- Toronto with Access
- All of the Ferriani's being in Indy
- Road trip to Holland
- Runs with Luke
- Playing sports
- Harvesting grapes and tomatoes from my garden